You find this tour interesting? Book now
BCYCLET Endurance Genève – Bern
Switzerland, Central Plateau
€ 0/person (including taxes)
2 Active level
April 17, 2021
Ride with BCYCLET from Geneva to Bern! This 160km route with about 1700m of climbing will bring you through the foothills of the Jura to the Swiss central plateau and all the way to the Swiss capital, Bern. An ideal occasion to get accustomed to longer days in the saddle!
Due to the Covid-19 regulations, registration for the ride is mandatory. We will preorder the pasta in Bern according to your registrations (although it has to be paid in Bern individually), so please let us know latest 48 hours before the ride if you are registered, but unable to participate.
- From 08h00 Meeting at Green Wheel Coffee, Geneva
- 08h50 Briefing
- 09h00 Departure
- ~12h30 Pâtisserie Stop
- ~16h30 Arrival in Bern at TacTac Cycling
- 17h00 Pasta at TacTac Cycling (20 CHF for vegetarian Lasagne & salad)
- Return to Geneva by train at your convenience
Meeting Point & Finish
Green Wheel Coffee (gwc.coffee) will exceptionally open for us at 08h00 on April 17. Their inner courtyard has plenty of space for your bicycles, and you can taste their Colombian coffee before the ride.
TacTac Cycling (tac-tac.com) in Bern is not only the Swiss distributor for Cinelli bikes, but also a bike store and cycling cafe.
- Fully functional road bike with two independent brakes
- Two water bottles
- Puncture repair kit suitable for the bike (inner tube & patches or tubeless sealant and tire plugs, pump or CO2-capsule, tire lever)
- Personal nutrition