You find this tour interesting? Book now
BCYCLET Endurance Genève – Bern
Switzerland, Central Plateau
€ 0/person (including taxes)
2 Active level
April 23, 2022
Ride with BCYCLET from Geneva to Bern! This year, we offer two options for the ride to Bern: Start with us in Geneva for a 175km ride with 1700m of climbing – or join us in Lausanne for 115km with 1500m+! The main climb of the day leads through the UNESCO World Heritage recognized Lavaux vineyards, before we cross the Röstigraben in the Canton of Fribourg. Finally, we will descent through the Gantrisch Nature Park towards Bern. An ideal occasion to get accustomed to longer days in the saddle!
Registration for the ride is mandatory & will close latest on April 18, 2022. We will preorder the post-ride dinner in Bern according to your registrations (although it has to be paid in Bern individually), so please let us know latest 48 hours before the ride if you are registered, but unable to participate.
- From 08h30 Meeting at the Square de Chantepoulet, Geneva
- 08h50 Briefing
- 09h00 Departure
- 11h30 Stop in Lausanne & departure for the 110km ride
- ~13h30 Patisserie stop in Bulle
- ~17h00 Arrival in Bern at TacTac Cycling
- 17h30 Pasta at TacTac Cycling (~25 CHF for the post-ride vegetarian dinner)
- Return to Geneva by train at your convenience
Meeting Point & Finish
The Square de Chantepoulet is only a stone’s throw away for the Geneva station and the big parking garage there. Boreal Coffee nearby is open Saturday mornings.
The Place du Vieux-Port in Lausanne has public toilets and an ice cream parlour.
TacTac Cycling (tac-tac.com) in Bern is not only the Swiss distributor for Cinelli bikes, but also a bike store and cycling cafe.
- Fully functional road bike with two independent brakes
- Two water bottles
- Puncture repair kit suitable for the bike (inner tube & patches or tubeless sealant and tire plugs, pump or CO2-capsule, tire lever)
- Personal nutrition